Add Details to a Case
Rapid7 Case Management is currently in Early Access and is not yet available to all customers. If you're interested in trying it out, contact your Customer Success Manager.
With cases you can add essential details to help your security team coordinate, prioritize, and collaborate on work.
In the case details you’ll find the following components:
- Description: A section to provide a comprehensive description of the case's details.
- Comments: A space to add comments and engage in discussions related to the case.
- Attachments: An area to include additional files or evidence that support the case.
Add Comments and Attachments
- To add a comment, simply type your comment in the designated comment box. If needed, you can also upload an attachment with your comment.
- To upload an attachment separately from a comment, click on “Upload Attachments” on the right-hand side.
- You’ll have the option to upload files from your device or drag and drop them into the system.
- Each file has a limit of 50MB and you can upload up to 10 files at a time.
Important Note: Once you upload a file, it cannot be deleted afterward. Therefore, ensure you are uploading the correct file relevant to the case.