Add Details to a Case
With cases you can add essential details to help your security team coordinate, prioritize, and collaborate on work.
In the case details you’ll find the following components:
- Description: A section to provide a comprehensive description of the case's details.
- Comments: A space to add comments and engage in discussions related to the case.
- Attachments: An area to include additional files or evidence that support the case.
Add Comments and Attachments
- To add a comment, simply type your comment in the designated comment box. If needed, you can also upload an attachment with your comment.
- To upload an attachment separately from a comment, click on “Upload Attachments” on the right-hand side.
- You’ll have the option to upload files from your device or drag and drop them into the system.
- Each file has a limit of 50MB and you can upload up to 10 files at a time.
Important Note: Once you upload a file, it cannot be deleted afterward. Therefore, ensure you are uploading the correct file relevant to the case.