Create a Case
You can create a new case one of these two ways: through automation in a workflow or manually.
Create a Case via Automation in a Workflow
- In InsightConnect, access an existing workflow or create a new one.
- Select the “Case Management” step type.
- Select Create Case to create a new case.
From here you can add a case name, description, priority level, owner, due date, disposition, and status.
Create a Case Manually
- In InsightConnect, click on the Case Management briefcase icon located on the left navigation bar.
- Look for the blue "Create Case" button in the top right corner and click on it.
- Enter the case name, description, priority levels, and other necessary information.
- Click "Create" when you're ready to finalize the case.
Once the case is created, you will be directed to the newly formed case. From here, you can edit case details, close the case, post comments, upload attachments, or return to the case queue.