Bruteforce Attack Is Not Working
If your bruteforce campaign is going slow or has failed, below are a several steps you can take to fix the problem.
- Check the "Overall Timeout" settings. This controls how long the attack can run for.
- Decrease the number of "Targets".
- Decrease the number of "Selected Services".
- Check the "Credentials Pairs" and number of combinations being used.
- Check the "Service Timeout". This controls the timeout per target.
- Adjust the "Time Between Attempts".
- Check the "Tasks" page for errors.
Did this page help you?