- Server authentication using MSAL. The engine now supports server authentication via MSAL (Microsoft Authentication Library). In Authentication > Server Authentication, you can select MSAL as your method of authentication. Microsoft is discontinuing support and development for ADAL (Active Directory Authentication Library) in December 2022.
- In Apps > Schedules, the date selection now shows the correct date.
- When filtering in Vulnerabilities, all newly discovered vulnerabilities are now displayed.
- An issue around missing ingestion failure messages has been resolved. It is no longer causing failed scans to get stuck in a processing state as a result.
- When updating an existing filter in Vulnerabilities, the existing filter name is now populating correctly.