- Two New Slack Chatops Actions
- Add a new public or private channel to a Slack workspace with the Create Channel action. Include data from previous steps in your workflow to set a channel name, description or topic.
- Add users within a Slack workspace to a public or private channel using a Slack username or ID with the Add Users to Channel action. The Slack bot will need to be a member of the selected channel to successfully add users.
- Import and configure workflows from the Control Panel
- Import, configure, and activate workflows from the Workflow Control Panel
- Read and update the workflow name, workflow description, and associated workflow notes in the workflow details tab. Update and test connections and assign an orchestrator or the cloud in the workflow setup tab. Modify or add workflow parameters in the parameters tab.