- New vulnerability content: We added a remote check for the HAFNIUM-exploited vulnerabilities affecting on-premises versions of Microsoft Exchange Server.
- New Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise policy: We added a new Center for Internet Security (CIS) policy that provides coverage for Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise Release 20H2.
- More Insight Agent attribute controls: InsightVM is now capable of importing new Insight Agent attribute tags and updating existing attribute tag associations as defined in the
attribute.jsonfile located in each Insight Agent installation directory. See our updated Insight Agent attributes documentation for configuration instructions.
- Updated Windows policy: We updated our Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 STIG benchmark to version 2, release 2.
- Faster policy scan times: We improved the scanning performance of some policy benchmarks when scanning targets with a large number of users and user groups.
- Improved registry collection processes: We improved the efficiency of the Scan Engine when collecting registry data from older versions of Windows.
- We fixed an issue that could have caused policy assessments to return inaccurate results when non-root credentials were provided.