- Recurring Coverage. Google Chrome recurring vulnerability coverage now includes CVE-2022-4262.
- Office Click-to-Run vulnerability. We have updated the check logic for Office Click-to-Run vulnerability checks, adding low bounds to reduce false positives.
- The First Found date shown in Vulnerability tables now appears correctly.
- The Incomplete Assets export to CSV no longer results in an empty CSV for a completed scan. The CSV file now populates with the incomplete asset data shown in the table.
- AWS instance ID collection no longer fails if Internet Explorer is not installed on Windows instances.
- Update packages are now correctly verified with update authenticity verification (CVE-2022-4261). To read more about this issue see our blog post here.