Add a Document to an Alert
You can upload documents to an alert that can be seen by internal users. Each document is accompanied by the name of the user who uploaded it. Alert documents remain with the alert, even after it is closed or otherwise remediated. You can also delete uploaded documents.
The following document types can be uploaded: PDF, CSV, DOC, DOCX, PNG, TXT, and JPG.
Alert notes are displayed in the Alert options section.
You can add a document to a single alert or to many alerts at one time.
To add a document to a single alert:
- From the Alerts list, select an alert.
- From the Alert options section, click .
The alert notes are displayed.
- Select a document to upload, then click Save note.
The document is added to the alert.
To add a document to multiple alerts:
- From the Alerts list, select multiple alerts, as described in Perform Actions on Multiple Alerts.
- From the Bulk actions toolbar click then click .
- Drag a supported file to the note.
The following file types are supported: CSV, DOC, DOCX, EML, JPEG, JPG, MSG, PDF, PNG, and TXT
- Click Add Note.