Welcome to InsightAppSec!
InsightAppSec is an application security tool that you can configure to attack different aspects of your application to identify response behaviors that make your applications vulnerable to attackers. The attacks are run during scans, which you can customize and schedule based on your needs. After the scan completes, you can view vulnerabilities by app or scan and details about each vulnerability. You can export the results or have them display as a dashboard card for easier visibility into the health of your application security.
To help you maximize your time, we’ve created a checklist of important capabilities to explore in your new DAST tool.
Here are some of the things you will learn how to do:
- Create apps based on different parts of your site
- Customize your scan using scan configuration settings
- Run a scan and monitor its progress
- Prioritize fixes by view and filter vulnerabilities based on the needs of your business
- Share vulnerability data and showing value to rest of your organization using reports
- Guide the remediation of vulnerabilities, monitor progress, test fixes using the Attack Replay capability of the Rapid7 AppSec Chrome extension
- Set up an on-premise scan engine to scan your internal network apps
Are you using the free trial version?
We have a quick start guide just for you! Even though the features and options are intuitive, check out our Free Trial Quick Start to make sure you're getting the most out of your trial.