InsightConnect Foundational Concepts
These pages introduce you to the core concepts of InsightConnect. Some are unique to InsightConnect while others are in broad use across many different systems and technologies. Understanding these concepts gives you the foundational skills to modify and build workflows in InsightConnect.
Start with our first course, which consists of an introduction to workflows, to get an overview of InsightConnect, then proceed to the individual topic videos.
Each course has its own page which consists of a video on the concept, videos and information on applying the concept, suggested next steps, and (where appropriate) tools to assist in applying the concept.
Using these mini-courses
- Learn with the overview video
- Watch how you can apply the concept to different use cases
- Apply it yourself to your own workflows
Let's get started!
- Course 1: Introduction to workflows
- Course 2: Understand data in InsightConnect with workflow data basics
- Course 3: Access data in InsightConnect with Handlebars
- Course 4: Introduction to Format Query Language
- Course 5: Introduction to loop data and loop outputs
- Course 6: Introduction to snippets and example snippet