Test API endpoints
tCell supports the following APIs.
|API Keys||- List, Create, and Delete API keys|
|Apps||- List and Create apps|
- Get the app name and ID
|Tags||- Add, Remove and Change tags|
- Get the tags for an app
|Agents||- List agents|
- Get agent details
|Routes||- List routes|
- Get route details
|Inline Scripts||- List inline scripts|
- Get inline script details
|Packages||- List packages|
- Get packages details
- List vulnerable packages
|Events||- Get events|
|Configs||- List and Get configs|
- Get the active config
- Post and Revert config changes
- Add and Remove IPs from the blocklist
|CSPs||- Enable and Disable CSP and blocking for a specific app|
- Get blocking status
- Get and Define directives
- Get and Define URI path rules
|IP Groups||- List, Add, and Delete IP Groups|
- Get, Add, Replace, and Delete items in the IP group
- OS Commands
- Local Files
|- Get Enforcement-Mode status|
- Enable and Disable rule Enforcement-Mode
The tCell API documentation is responsive and you can use it to test the API endpoints before calling them in your applications.
Test an API endpoint
- Go to the API Key Management page from your Insight Platform account.
- Select the User Key tab.
- Click the New User Key button and create a user key with the appropriate permissions.
- Copy the new API Key and store it carefully. For security reasons, you will not be able to view your key afterwards.
- On the API documentation website, select the API endpoint you wish to test on the left navigation menu.
- In the right panel next to the endpoint information, click Try It to test your endpoint.
- Complete the mandatory fields in each tab.
- Verify that the Target is correct.
- Click Send.
- View the API response on the RESPONSE tab.
Provide additional details to the auto-generated code
- The automatically generated code does not contain path or body parameters by default. You must provide the necessary parameters in the required fields in order to add them to the code.
- After copying the generated code into your application, you must also provide the “X-API-Key” header in your code.
Did this page help you?