Using a Demo Key
After you install AppSpider Pro, you'll be given the option to enter a product license key. If you do not have a product license key, you can click Cancel to use a demo key. The demo key allows you to trial and evaluate a limited version of AppSpider Pro until you are ready to make a purchasing decision. The demo key does not expire.
There are some restrictions to the demo key, including:
- You'll be restricted to running scans against www.webscantest.com and scanme.ntobjectives.com.
- Generating WAF policies will be disabled.
- Detailed logging will be disabled.
- Vulnerability Editor will be disabled.
- Proxy support will be disabled.
When you are ready to purchase AppSpider Pro, please contact our support team to get a license key. The support team will ask you for your reference code, which you can find by going to Help > License > Update License > Using a License Key.
After they receive the reference code, they'll send you a license key, which you can use to activate AppSpider Pro.
Did this page help you?