User Configuration - Manage Your Profile
Each user within InsightCloudSec has the ability to manage certain elements of their individual profile. Navigate to the top right of the global toolbar, and select your initial. Clicking on this icon enables access to a sub-menu that provides access to your profile (My Profile), your Organizations access (if applicable), and the option to Logout.
From the global menu, selecting My Profile gives you the ability to make changes to your individual profile.
- Username - Your username is not editable and is created with your account by your administrator.
- Name - selecting Edit for this field allows you to change your display name within InsightCloudSec.
- Email Address - selecting Edit for this field allows you to update the Email Address associated with your account
- Password - selecting Edit for this field allows you to create a new password for your InsightCloudSec account
- Active Theme - this field has three drop-down options as follows:
- Selecting Auto will allow InsightCloudSec to match your theme settings based on your OS
- Selecting Light will default to a Light Mode theme
- Selecting Dark will default to a Dark Mode theme
- System Health Notifications - (available to Admins) this field allows you to toggle active/inactive and receive system health notifications.
- Personal API Keys
If enabled, this section of your profile allows you to Generate Key for a new API key. If you need access to this feature, your administrator can enable this capability for your user. In addition, if you want to take advantage of our new expiration feature, you can use Generate Key to create a new API Key and provide an expiration timeframe.
- Click Generate Key to open a pop-up window featuring your key. Once you close the window, any existing API key will be deactivated and you will not be able to access the most recently generated key again.