Remove an authentication source
To remove an authentication source from Security Console please follow these steps:
- Remove all users associated with the authentication source from within the Security Console.
- Disable and remove the authentication source from the Security Console.
Remove Users From the Authentication Source
To remove your users from your authentication source, follow these steps:
- Go to Administration.
- Under the Users section, click Manage users.
- Click the vertical arrow next to the Authenticator column to sort by authentication source, which displays all users associated with it.
- Hover to the right side of the user role you want to remove.
- Click the blue ellipsis button.
- Click Delete.
Disable and Remove Your Authentication Source
To disable and remove your authentication source, follow these steps:
- In the Security Console, click Administration.
- Under Authentication, click Manage console authentication: 2FA and SSO.
- Identify the authentication source you want to disable.
- In the Edit column, click the pencil icon.
- In the pop-up that appears, uncheck Enable authentication source.
- Click Save.
- In the Remove column, click the trashcan icon to remove the disabled authentication source.
- After the authentication source has been removed, you can now add another authentication source to your Security Console.
Did this page help you?