Remove an authentication source from Nexpose
To remove an authentication source from Security Console please follow these steps:
- Remove all users associated with the authentication source from within Nexpose.
- Disable and remove the authentication source from the Security Console.
Remove Users From the Authentication Source
To remove your users from your authentication source, follow these steps:
- Go to Administration.
- Under the “Users” section, click manage.
- On the right of the “Authenticator” column, sort by your authentication source, which displays all users associated with it.
- To delete a user, click the trash can icon — it is not necessary to check the box. If you have multiple users, you will need to delete each user individually.
Disable and Remove Your Authentication Source
To disable and remove your authentication source, follow these steps:
- In Nexpose, click Administration.
- Under “Global and Console Settings,” click Administer.
- Click the Authentication tab.
- Identify the authentication source you want to disable.
- In the “Edit” column, click the pencil icon.
- In the pop-up that appears, uncheck “Enable authentication source.”
- In the “Remove” column, click the trashcan icon to remove the disabled authentication source.
- After the authentication source has been removed, you can now add another authentication source to your Security Console.
Did this page help you?