Use the resources below to learn more about InsightConnect and InsightConnect to continue to guide you with VM Automation!
- The complete repository for all InsightConnect plugins, pre-built workflow templates, and other Rapid7 extensions can be found at: https://extensions.rapid7.com/.
- To check out our community that spans InsightConnect, InsightVM, and InsightIDR, head over to Rapid7 Discuss. There you can connect with both Rapid7 folks and fellow users to ask questions and leverage one another's expertise across many different topics. One topic we recommend reading is Getting Started with InsightConnect.
- To learn more about InsightConnect features and understand automation concepts, visit the Introductory Videos section of the help documentation.
- If you run into any problems or find that you are stuck, try the Are you stuck page for suggestions or general troubleshooting for workflows and orchestrator support documentation where common issues and solutions are provided for you. If you require further assistance, please contact us by following the instructions on the Contact the Rapid7 Support Team section of the help documentation.
The Rapid7 Extensions Library is the home for all information on enhancing your Insight products with our supported integrations, over 300+ automation plugins, and 150+ pre-built workflow templates. Insight customers can access the extension library via extensions.rapid7.com/ or by clicking the extension library icon next to the gear in the upper right hand corner of the Insight Platform.
Head over to our Discuss community forum to chat with other InsightConnect users, share tips and tricks, and see what others are automating. Stop by our Welcome to Rapid7 Discuss topic to learn about the community, or check out our Getting Started category under InsightConnect for some basic beginner-level topics. If you have any questions or need help getting started in the realm of automation, you can always post on the forum and hear what others have to say!
- To learn more about InsightVM features and principles of Vulnerability Management, you can explore the free educational material in the Rapid7 Academy and visit the “Quick Start Guide” section of the help documentation.
- Step-by-step guidance is available in the InsightVM Documentation.
- If you run into any problems please contact the support team by following the instructions on the Contact the Rapid7 Support Team section of the help documentation.
We welcome your feedback!
Use the Feedback button at the top of any InsightConnect product page to share your thoughts with us.