During a Remediation
After initiating a remediation request, it is now in progress, indicated by the alert banner:
You can cancel or reopen a remediation, and in some cases, more information may be requested.
You can see the remediation status in the alert banner, the Remediations page, or in the Remediation panel.
To open the Remediation panel, do one of the following:
To cancel a remediation request:
- From the Alerts list, select an alert in the process of being remediated.
- To find alerts in remediation, you can use the Remediation Status filter.
- Open the remediation panel, by performing one of the following:
- From the Remediation panel, click Cancel Request.
- Select a reason for the cancellation.
- (Optional) You can enter free text about the cancellation request. The reason and text will be displayed in the Remediation panel.
- Click Cancel Request.
The following statuses are relevant to a remediation request: