Install and Configure Rapid7 Extend
Installing Rapid7 Extend is as simple as installing any other Chrome extension.
- Chrome (v88 or later) or Firefox (v84 or later).
- Ability to log in to Threat Command, either as admin or analyst.
- Subscription to browser extension and (TIP for IOCs or VRA for CVEs).
To install the browser extension:
- From a supported browser, visit these links:
- Click Add to <browser>.
- If you are asked to give permissions, review and approve.
- If additional approval is requested to install the extension, grant approval.
- (Optional) From Chrome, click the Extensions icon , then pin Rapid7 Extend.
Select the default scraping mode.
Click Save & Start.
The extension is installed in the selected scraping mode.
You can change the default scraping method.